Company: TCF National Bank
Location: Dearborn Heights
Posted on: February 24, 2021
TCF National BankTCF is proud to be an Affirmative Action and
Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender
Identity/Sexual Orientation. ID: 2021-5091Location: US-MI-Dearborn
HeightsCategory: Retail BankingPosition Type: Regular Full
TCF Bank is a premier Midwest bank offering consumer and commercial
banking, trust and wealth management, and specialty leasing and
lending products and services to consumers, small businesses and
commercial clients. We are proud to be an equal employment
Our team members will join other professionals that share the
philosophy of making a positive impact. We are committed to
building better communities by improving the quality of life in the
communities we serve.
With TCF Bank, you will be part of a fast-paced, community-minded
organization while enjoying excellent benefits and top career
TCF National Bank and its affiliated companies (collectively TCF)
is an equal employment opportunity employer. TCF's policy is not to
discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race,
color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth and related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, marital or familial status, genetic information,
disability status, protected veteran or military status or any
other characteristic protected by applicable law. TCF also
prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of
these protected categories. TCF's policy is to take affirmative
action to employ and to advance in employment all persons
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or other characteristic as required by applicable
TCF provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees
with disabilities. If you need an accommodation or assistance in
the application process, please contact TCF Human Capital
Management at [1-833-HCM-8454 or [HCMSC@tcfbank.com].
The Personal Banker delivers exceptional customer service while
utilizing a consultative sales process to proactively provide
solutions to assist new and existing customers in achieving their
financial goals. The Personal Banker also provides sales, service
and operational support to the retail banking center team.
- Responsible for opening accounts, consumer loans, home equity
lines of credit, referrals to business partners and operating a
cash drawer when necessary.
- Consistently execute activities and behaviors to meet
established, sales, cross-sell and referral goals; conduct outbound
calls and facilitate relationship review conversations with new and
existing customers to establish, retain and expand
- Analyze financial and personal data to develop a comprehensive
understanding of customer needs, educate customers on various
products and services, explaining key features and benefits to
deliver appropriate solutions and close sales.
- Monitor and manage accounts and relationships with new and
existing customers; contact customers after opening accounts as
part of the customer on-boarding process.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of products and services to
support customer needs; proactively support sales campaign
- Identify and resolve customer service issues; maintain
professional poise and remain calm under pressure of time
constraints and potential difficult customer situations.
- May provide assistance in completing procedures related to
compliance, audit, opening and closing the banking center each day
and support in training new and existing team members.
- May support the Banking Center Manager in providing overrides,
and observing and providing feedback to the Teller team.
- Keep Banking Center Manager informed of all decisions,
consequences, and results having an impact on people, costs, and/or
quality of service that s/he is responsible for.
- Perform all duties in accordance with regulatory, operational,
security and audit policies and procedures.
- Actively participate and assist in the facilitation of daily
and weekly banking center team meetings.
- Participate in Community Reinvestment Act efforts and
- Provide support on sales campaigns and other initiatives.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 - 3 Years' experience in function
- 1 - 3 Years' experience in industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deliver
effective communication (verbal and written) proactively with a
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales and service
goals and initiatives; well-developed selling, cross-selling and
- Thorough understanding of banking operations, product
knowledge, sales, and new business development preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, while demonstrating accuracy in
performing all work assignments. Excellent organization and time
- Excellent problem solving ability; able to make sound and
reasonable decisions regarding customer transactions, weighing
customer satisfaction with the Bank's exposure to loss and/or
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required; core banking software
Keywords: TCF National Bank, Dearborn Heights , Personal Banker, Accounting, Auditing , Dearborn Heights, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!