Family Office Bill Pay Specialist
Company: Plante Moran
Posted on: October 17, 2019
Make your mark. With more than $14.3 billion of assets under
management, Plante Moran's Wealth Management Team serves as a
trusted advisor to more than 2,400 high net worth individuals,
family business owners, and corporate retirement plans helping them
build, manage and preserve their wealth. Our integrated affiliate
services include investment consulting, financial planning, trust,
insurance consulting, estate planning, business succession, and tax
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Perform and monitor most aspects of daily Bill Pay
administration for Trust Officer's book of business
- Keep Trust Officer informed of account activity which impact
overall service delivery and quality
- Create and Maintain extensive follow-up/tickler and filing
system. Review daily tickler report for all of their accounts, and
keep an eye on the status of ticklers assigned to the Trust
- Verify and follow through on account funding issues to ensure
sufficient cash for ongoing payment of bills
- Manage and Monitor day-to-day transactions. Cash
- Maintain account master (synoptic/account characteristics) for
appropriate client statement addresses; principal/income accounting
if applicable; fee collection; tax form setup and preparation; all
other data integrity items
- Account opening/closing process
- First line of communication with clients on
distribution/payment and cash needs requests and other matters
- Communicate with legal and tax advisors when necessary
- Prepare monthly or quarterly bill pay reports that are
detailed, accurate and consistent from one period to the next using
trust accounting system, Microsoft Access, and Microsoft
- Work on process improvement and institutionalize practices and
- Ensure compliance and efficient procedures consistent with PMT
policies. Provide input for ongoing process improvements.
- Research and review complex administrative issues to solve
problems and support decision-making.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Accounting or Finance is
preferred, but not required.
- Minimum 3 years Trust Administration/Operations/Banking
- MS Word, Excel skills essential; MOS Certification
- This position may require some local travel.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and
wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE
magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For." We have been
recognized on Forbes "Top 50 Wealth Managers" list and honored as
the fifteenth largest independent financial advisory firm based on
assets under management, according to Financial Advisor magazine.
At Plante Moran, we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively
"jerk-free" culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the
industry. Our supportive network of well-rounded professionals is
excited to catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is a non-exempt position, and you may have to work hours that
exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration
using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of
applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will
be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the
United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates
that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes
from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be
paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be
Keywords: Plante Moran, Dearborn Heights , Family Office Bill Pay Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Southfield, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!