Accountant - Client Accounting Services
Company: Plante Moran
Location: Ann Arbor
Posted on: October 17, 2019
Make your mark. Our management consulting team focuses on our
clients' critical business needs. From strategy to operations and
everything in between, our integrated solution approach is designed
to help enable and manage growth, leverage resources, and mitigate
costs and risks. At Plante Moran, we have a privilege of serving
clients and providing consultative services as they face challenges
and seek new opportunities.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Create or maintain records of financial transactions for
client, using various accounting systems.
- Involvement with daily bookkeeping: reconcile sub-ledger to
general ledger account balances; Reconcile and balance
- Verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions to
- Provide support for audits by external entities, preparing
supporting schedules, gathering information and providing analysis
- May compile reports to show statistics, such as cash receipts
and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss,
and other items pertinent to operation of business. Reporting
- Perform payroll and payroll tax related returns
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities,
and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement,
and other reports to summarize current and projected company
- Verify contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to
substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting is preferred; Associates
degree in Accounting is required
- CPA or CMA not required
- 4 + years of full charge bookkeeper/staff accountant experience
including Account reconciliations and workpaper preparation
- General ledger through financial statement
- Experience with QuickBooks, Peachtree and/or Creative
Solutions, FX and/or FAS preferred
- Qualified individuals must either reside in or near the Ann
Arbor area or be willing to relocate to the area for this
- Frequent regional travel is required for this position.
We are a nationally recognized public accounting, consulting, and
wealth management firm, consistently ranked as one of FORTUNE
magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For," and "20 Best
Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services." At Plante Moran,
we live by the Golden Rule, fostering a relatively "jerk-free"
culture with the lowest staff turnover rate in the industry. Our
supportive network of well-rounded professionals is excited to
catapult your growth and help pave your pathway to professional
Apply now. Make your mark.
This is a non-exempt position, you may have to work hours that
exceed the standard 40-hour work week.
Plante Moran is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration
using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of
applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will
be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the
United States without sponsorship, with the exception of candidates
that are bilingual in Japanese and English. Unsolicited resumes
from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be
paid a fee and become the property of Plante Moran.
The specific statements above are not intended to be
Keywords: Plante Moran, Dearborn Heights , Accountant - Client Accounting Services, Accounting, Auditing , Ann Arbor, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!