Technical Account Manager
Company: Randstad Corporate Services
Location: Dearborn Heights
Posted on: April 30, 2021
job summary:The scope of this position is responsible for
achieving established sales goals for the Infectious Disease
portfolio. Sales goals and objectives for these products will be
assigned to a territory in support of the Company's overall
strategic plan. The position is primarily focused on the Hospital
market and customers as directed by the Company. As required to
support Company priorities, this focus can be modified and/or
expanded to include other markets and customers.
location: Detroit, Michiganjob type: Permanentsalary: $75,000 -
95,000 per yearwork hours: 8am to 4pmeducation: Bachelors
- Identify sales opportunities and capitalize on them.
- Establish, develop and maintain the business and client
- Strategic development of POC Sales opportunities.
- Implement sales, marketing and national account programs as
directed by management.
- Understanding of current market trends
- Contribute to the region's growth through teamwork and
collaboration with other members of the sales organization.
- Tech savvy and able to utilize technology tools as a
- Assist with the management of complex sales by providing
- Meet established sales goals and objectives while maintaining
- Plan, coordinate and manage the sales performance of
third-party distributor sales force(s) in the assigned territory.
Train and develop these sales force(s) to establish and maintain
the ability to effectively represent Abbott's products in the
- Support distribution partners in the sale of products,
including training, sales meetings, technical expertise, and
marketing support of the Abbott product lines and distributor
private branded products.
- Act as a resource for contract negotiation, pricing, proposal,
bid preparation and all customer follow-up.
- Identify customer issues and resolve sales related
- BA/BS in sales, marketing, business management or life
- 6+ years' experience in medical diagnostics or
- Understanding and experience working with Distribution
- Demonstrate knowledge of sales techniques and
- Demonstrated ability in execution of sales strategies
- Proven successful POC/Capital Equipment sales experience
- Technical background is a plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required) skills:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic
Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other
legally protected group status. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Randstad Corporate Services, Dearborn Heights , Technical Account Manager, Executive , Dearborn Heights, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!