Product Manager - Electric Vehicle Sensors
Company: TE Connectivity Ltd
Location: Dearborn Heights
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from
diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable
and more connected world.
Manages all aspects of a product line for the Americas region,
from driving new product development to manufacturing to marketing
and sales. Runs the product line in the region as a 'mini' GM.
Responsible for overall product strategy, business leadership and
capacity plans in order to meet sales and gross (or standard)
- Conduct competitive analysis and benchmarking (for respective
region & GPL assignment)
- Articulate market trends, demand drivers, customer needs and
- Define value propositions that beat the competition.
- Work with local sales teams to develop go to market strategy.
Work with local sales teams to assess customer roadmaps and
design-in cycles for sensor products
- Define regional growth plan in collaboration with sales
- Be the opportunity champion for PAC projects (related to GPL
ownership in the region)
- Work with R&D and operations in the development of new
products to meet current and future customer requirements.
- Plans product launches, including the development of marketing
and sales plans.
- Provide demand forecast inputs to S&OP.
- Attend customer meetings in support of winning new
- Provide inputs to Marketing for the development of collateral,
- Enable sales to promote product line via training and the
development of collateral materials that help articulate the value
- Be the champion for resolution of product issues (e.g.,
quality, delivery, etc.)
- Drive productivity improvement for assigned product lines in
collaboration with local operations & engineering
- Responsible for pricing policy for the region in alignment with
global pricing strategy. Manage special price requests in the
What your background should look like:
5-7 years in Product Management
- Sensor and/or electronics experience
- Previous Automotive experience a plus
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader
creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our
broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the
harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation,
industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data
communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees,
including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in
approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION
COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience:$120,000 -
$140,000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity
reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the
experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as
internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance,
401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan,
paid time off and voluntary benefits.
Detroit, MI, US, 48127
Travel: 25% to 50%
Requisition ID: 65557
Function: Sales & Marketing
Keywords: TE Connectivity Ltd, Dearborn Heights , Product Manager - Electric Vehicle Sensors, Other , Dearborn Heights, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!