Customer Support Associate (Detroit, MI)
Location: Dearborn Heights
Posted on: May 3, 2021
PartnerHero is a company that is transforming
outsourcing. The BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) / call center
sector has seen little innovation over the past 30 years, and is
perhaps better known for creating factory-like conditions that are
unsustainable for employees and the businesses they serve.
That's where we come in.
Our vision is to combine professional services (outsourcing),
technology (software) and insights (data) to create value and drive
success for our partners. We are quality and
culture first, and we build highly customized
remote teams for some of the world's most exciting startups.
Companies like Etsy, Udemy, Rachio, Duet, and BentoBox look to us
when needing to build and scale their customer support, sales,
software testing, design and general operations. We are known for
our focus and expertise in supporting fast-growing startups and
addressing their unique needs. Read more about our Core Values
and story .
What You Can Expect
- Ability to live almost anywhere in the world!
- Preferred US Locations: Detroit, MI
- Full-time (40 hours a week)
- Opportunity to grow and learn new skills
- Ability to shine under limited supervision
- Learn more about the companies you are supporting by keeping up
to date with policies and products
- Be an integral part of the team providing world-class customer
- Potential to provide feedback on customer requests, issues or
- Work reflects PartnerHero core values
- Opportunity to know real-time feedback via:
- Customer Satisfaction Ratings
- Total Support Tickets resolved - weekly and monthly
- Personal Reliability and Self-Management
What You Bring to the Table
What We Provide You
- Excellent (near-native) English (spoken and/or written)
- Provide excellent, friendly and positive customer service via
email, chat or phone
- Strong troubleshooting, reading comprehension and
problem-solving skills to provide customers the help they need
- Track common pain points and feature requests customers express
and share your insights regularly
- Savvy with web, computer and smartphones
- And if you know these things then great, if not we will teach
- Understanding HTML and CSS
- Background with supporting customer service for technology
- Experience using CRMs (like ZenDesk)
- Experience using ticketing platforms (like Jira)
- Experience providing technical support (bug fixes, access,
- Hours will vary depending on the companies supported
- Full time (40 hours a week), the potential for overtime exists
if needed by company
- Competitive salary compensation based on experience in USD
- Attractive benefits package such as medical, dental and vision
(determined by location)
- Access to free posture-based fitness workouts from home
- Training opportunities provided by PartnerHero and outside
- Ability to own your career and determine your next move at
- Equipment needed to be successful in your role
We are people, not numbers.
Join a people-focused company where you can make an impact. We
strive on being a diverse community of exceptional people and can
guarantee you will have the opportunity to learn and grow while
working with us.
PartnerHero is an equal opportunity employer and upholds a
zero-tolerance policy for discrimination or harassment of any kind.
We are not simply committed to diversity - we celebrate it and
foster it within the core ethos of our community. We know that
diversity makes us stronger for our people, our partners, and the
customers we support by being representative and inclusive of a
variety of backgrounds, skills and perspectives.
PartnerHero is committed to ensuring your privacy and the
protection of your personal data. By filling out the forms
associated with your job application and submitting your data to
us, you are giving us your consent to process your data and store
it for potential recruitment and hiring purposes.
To understand more about PartnerHero's privacy program,
including your rights and options for managing the personal data
you submit to us, please visit our Privacy Center .
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: PartnerHero, Dearborn Heights , Customer Support Associate (Detroit, MI), Other , Dearborn Heights, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!