Restaurant Manager - Applebee's
Company: Team Schostak Family Restaurants
Location: Dearborn Heights
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As an Applebee's leader you get to manage the show.You'll be
engaged in all aspects of driving a multi-million dollar business
-- from building guest relationships to promoting community
involvement. You'll architect tactics to meet sales and profit
targets, and integrate our Strategic Blueprint. You are the Brand
Ambassador, promoting our One Best Way in every aspect of daily
We're looking for value-driven restaurant leaders who are ready
to elevate their career and make the decisions necessary to achieve
excellent results.You'll need to have a talent for coaching and
mentoring others to provide excellent service to your guests, and
you'll need to have a passion for the restaurant industry. A
mastery of Restaurant Operational Basics is a must, along with a
willingness to do what is necessary to be successful and have fun
along the way.
Restaurant Manager Functions, but are not limited to:
- Manages Restaurant Environment
- Directs overall activities and performance of Team Members on a
shift by shift basis.
- Breeds a culture using the Vision / Mission statement to guide
- Ensures guest experience as a priority with self, utilizing a
target goal of 100% table visitation.
- Enforces alcohol awareness on a shift to shift basis.
- Maintains adequate departmental inventory levels.
- Effectively schedules Team Members to meet sales demands.
- Maintains effective safety and security programs according to
company policy and government standards. Corrects unsafe practices
- Promotes and manages restaurant organization, cleanliness and
- Advises GM of any non-routine situations.
- Manages Team Members Performance
- Recruitment and conducts thorough interviews.
- Promotes training procedures of new managers and team
- Helps maintain a trained staff through effective use of
employment orientation, individual training sessions, associate
meetings and implementation of company policy.
- Determines job assignments on a shift by shift basis.
- Demonstrates proper execution of training systems
- Performance Management
- Assures compliance with company policies, practices and
- Acts as coach to all Team Members.
- Maintain Controls.
- Responsible to control cost in assigned department.
- Maintains and controls the assets of the company.
- Executes weekly food and liquor inventories/costs at the GM's
request and is accountable for completion.
- Responsible for preparing and submitting of accurate daily
paperwork to the GM.
- Assist GM for the development of Hourly Managers and Team
- Inspires cooperation and teamwork from Team Members by breeding
a culture derived from our Mission / Vision.
- Demonstrates organizational skills.
- Completes all assignments and duties properly and on
- Develops goals and action plans for personal/professional
- Provides a role model for managers and Team Members.
- Exhibits a professional image.
- Develops self on all store related technology.
Keywords: Team Schostak Family Restaurants, Dearborn Heights , Restaurant Manager - Applebee's, Other , Dearborn Heights, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!