Location: Dearborn Heights
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Today, with our current team members, we have the strength
to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our
stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our
Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
The individual selected for this position must practice the
profession of pharmacy in an environment that by philosophy and
policy promotes patient care. This person must be friendly and
provide remarkable customer service to enhance overall patient
What You'll be Doing:
- Retrieving the appropriate medication from inventory.
- Inputting customer and prescription information in the pharmacy
- Creating prescription labels and adjudicating insurance
- Completing paperwork related to filling prescriptions and
receiving drug orders.
- Ordering prescription medication for the Pharmacy
- Stocking prescription medication.
- Promoting pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to the
- Maintaining a clean and orderly pharmacy.
- Maintaining confidentiality of patient information.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the
responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as
assigned or required.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize
- Effective communication skills and agent of change.
- High School/GED.
- Registered and/or licensed as required in the state of
- Retail/Community Practice.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Neat and legible penmanship.
- Organizational skills.
- Prioritizing skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Professional appearance.
Keywords: Meijer, Dearborn Heights , Pharmacy Technician, Other , Dearborn Heights, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!