Disinfection Specialist Cleaner
Location: Dearborn Heights
Posted on: November 17, 2021
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is
looking for a Disinfection Specialist Cleaner.
The Disinfection Specialist is responsible for providing sanitation
and disinfection services to promote a clean, safe, and healthy
working environment for our customers. The position may require
- Compliant with traditional general cleaning methods.
- Follows disinfection protocols by frequently sanitizing and
disinfecting common and high-touch surfaces (e.g.: doorknobs,
elevators and buttons, pantry appliances, copiers, restrooms
fixtures, building entrances and exits, elevators, common areas,
conference rooms, shared workstations, restrooms, and specialty
areas like loading docks, cafeterias, fitness centers,
- Knowledgeable in the safe and proper use of the EPA-grade
chemical agents used to disinfect and kill bacteria, eliminate
germs and virus', etc.
- Utilizes cleaning agents according to manufacturer's
- Required to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according
to policy and need.
- Correctly handles and disposes of hazardous materials.
- Complies with all required social distancing requirements and
safety guidelines published by the Center for Disease Control
(CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), OSHA, or similar agencies
as ordered by federal, state and local governments.
- Follow all safety and personnel rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Job duties may be modified at any time.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and procedure manuals, and employee handbooks.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual
Category: Cleaning and Janitor
Keywords: ABM, Dearborn Heights , Disinfection Specialist Cleaner, Other , Dearborn Heights, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!