Home Health RN $35-$40/hr
Company: Interim Healthcare of Oakland County
Location: Dearborn Heights
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Home Health RN (Oakland County)
The Home Health RN selected for this position will assure quality
patient/client care and services are provided to in home clients. -
Accountable for making decisions based on his/her educational
preparation and experience in nursing.
*** This position is not remote. The RN -will be required to visit
patients in their residence to render -care and treatment .****
Salary Range of $75k-$90k - travel time, documentation time and
mileage ALL compensated
Hours: 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday -
Interim Healthcare has over 50 years of proven success and
longevity as the 1st nationwide home care company. - At Interim
Healthcare, we have spent decades proving to our clients that it is
possible to receive the highest standard of patient care from the
comfort of one's home. Providing -home health, senior care,
hospice, pediatric care and healthcare staffing services to clients
throughout the county. We're committed -to changing -the image of
traditional home healthcare, one client at a time through
compassionate and comprehensive care.
Our -team members -benefit from: Competitive wages;
Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield of
MI; 401K, PTO up to 120 days off per year, Paid Sick & Personal
Time, Tuition Assistance, - -Bonus/Incentive Pay, On Call Pay, Paid
Training & Development, Bereavement Pay, 100% EMR Utilization for
Documentation, Company Provided Equipment, NO MANDATES
- - Performs assessments and procedures, which require substantial
specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon
principles of psychological, biological, physical and social
- - Develops working relationships with discharge planners and
social service workers.
- - Visits in home clients to evaluate the quality of care being
provided and reviews clinical notes.
- - Completes nursing initial and ongoing assessments of all in
home clients within specified deadlines.
- - Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- - Obtains physicians plans of treatment and orders, and initiates
- - Counsels and educates the patient/client and family in meeting
healthcare related needs..
- - Supervises paraprofessional and licensed professional team
Education & Experience Requirements:
- - Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and has a current
license as a Registered Nurse in the state(s) in which he/she
- - Two (2) years of current nursing experience, preferred
- - One (1) year case management experience, preferred.
- - Community health experience and a wide range of
Medical-Surgical history, preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
Able to perform and evidence of current CPR certification for
adults, children and infants.
-Able to work with people, function well under stress, use clinical
judgment, be creative and accept challenges.
Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of the
workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if applicable.
Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if
assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport patient.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Home Health Care Nurse, Location: Dearborn
Heights, MI - 48125 , PL: 551701859
Keywords: Interim Healthcare of Oakland County, Dearborn Heights , Home Health RN $35-$40/hr, Other , Dearborn Heights, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!