YRC Freight CDL Training!
Company: YRC Freight
Location: Dearborn Heights
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Tuition-Free* Class A CDL Training! Drive for YRC Freight! Jump
start your career with YRC Freight! If you want the freedom of
driving the open road for a company that values its people, apply
to join the tuition-free* CDL Training Academy TODAY and a job
driving for YRC Freight! Call 866-461-5795 to speak with a
recruiter! Office with a View in Four Weeks
- Commit to working for YRC Freight for one year after
successfully completing the CDL Training Academy*
- Pass a drug test, Motor Vehicle Report, and DOT Physical and
you'll be enrolled in our CDL Training Academy.Four Weeks at the
YRC Freight CDL Training Academy (Tuition-Free*) The CDL Training
Academy consists of 4 weeks of one-on-one, behind the wheel driver
training with a highly qualified instructor. Four Weeks On-the-Job
Paid Training Once you graduate from the four-week CDL Training
Academy and receive your Class-A CDL and Hazmat, Tanker, and
Doubles/Triples endorsements, it's on to four additional weeks of
on-the job paid training behind the wheel as a YRC Freight employee
at your specified work location. When complete, you'll be a bona
fide YRC Freight Road Driver!*If a driver does not work for YRC
Freight for one year after completing the CDL Training Academy, the
tuition for the CDL Training Academy must be repaid.Benefits
- 100% paid healthcare for you and your family
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days.
- Linehaul drivers' first-year income potential can be as much as
- When the wheels stop moving, we still pay you; hourly pay for
breakdown and load delay.Requirements
- Must be 21 or older.
- Must pass DOT drug test, and DOT physical.
- Must have a current motor vehicle report (MVR) that represents
a safe operation history.
- Must have the ability to read, write and speak English
sufficiently to converse with the general public, understand
highway and traffic signs and signals, respond to official
inquiries, read a bill of lading, and make accurate entries in
daily driving log.
- Must be able to follow posted safety rules/safe operating
procedures to ensure proper techniques are performed
- Must be able to work various shifts and days of the week; and
have the ability and willingness to work all scheduled hours,
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) physical
requirements, and other physical requirements lifting up to 70 lbs,
performing repetitive tasks, climbing ladders, and other physical
tasks as needed.
- Operate forklift, dolly, hand truck, pallet truck, carts, and
other equipment necessary for loading and unloading freight. Call
866-461-5795 for more information or apply online!YRC Freight is
proudly an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: YRC Freight, Dearborn Heights , YRC Freight CDL Training!, Professions , Dearborn Heights, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!