Marketing Manager - Senior Living Sales
Company: Singh Management
Location: Royal Oak
Posted on: October 18, 2019
Position:Marketing Manager (Req #: 3415581)
Department:Sales and Marketing
Minimum education:High School/Secondary School Diploma or GED
EEO code:1.2. First/Mid Level Officials & Managers
September 6, 2019
3450 West Thirteen Mile Road, Waltonwood at Royal Oak
Royal Oak, MI, 48073, US
End date:December 6, 2019
The Marketing Manager is the first impression our residents and
their families have with Waltonwood. Listening to customers' needs
and matching those needs with information about our community and
the services we provide, the Marketing Manager introduces and
guides prospects through the decision making process. Networking
extensively in the external community, planning events, tours, and
building relationships with prospects and families, this role
generates brand awareness of Waltonwood. Reporting to the Executive
Director, this role is the initial main point of contact for
families, physicians, and pharmacies, to ensure any needs for a
lead desiring to be a resident in a Waltonwood community can be
met. This role requires great organization and attention to detail,
managing the Move-In Coordinator to ensure all paperwork is
complete and accurate. The Marketing Manager puts residents and
their families at ease with the knowledge and affirmation that they
chose the best senior living community in town!
Our Marketing Department ensures that the quality of Waltonwood is
evident beginning with the very first impression. Serving as the
face of Waltonwood, they are responsible for the internal and
external sales and marketing of the community. The department
shapes, nurtures, and grows lasting relationships in the greater
areas in which we operate.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Identify leads through community outreach, referrals,
networking events, and advertising.
- Establish and maintain relationships with prospective residents
and their families to ensure Waltonwood will meet and exceed what
they are looking for in a new home.
- Tour prospective residents and their families through
- Coordinate and work collaboratively with Resident Care Manager,
Wellness Coordinator and families throughout the assessment
- Oversee our customer relationship management software by
entering prospect information, creating and running reports to have
an accurate snapshot of the lead base, sales activities, community
goals and occupancy.
- Work with vendors to create marketing collateral and signage to
promote specific events and Waltonwood in general.
- Communicate with family members, doctor's offices, and
residents to align their needs with our staff, confirming that our
department heads are prepared for the incoming resident's
- Meet with Maintenance frequently to see that the unit is ready
for the resident, as well as create a calendar to outline what
needs to be accomplished by the date of move in.
- Manage the Move-In Coordinator, ensuring all paperwork is
complete and accurate, and filed in an organized manner.
- Analyze competition by evaluating the position of Waltonwood in
comparison to competitors to identify community
- Coordinate and manage marketing events, creatively introducing
Waltonwood to new referral sources and maintaining relationships
with existing sources.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge base of the community, services
provided, other Waltonwood and Singh communities, senior living
industry, and the company history.
- Assist with all other duties as assigned by the Executive
At Waltonwood, we are all a part of a team who are here to serve
the residents living in our communities. Our residents count on us
every hour of every day. As such, we expect all associates and
Department Heads alike to be willing to lend a helping hand to
co-workers, direct reports, and supervisors, whether it is in their
specific department or another unrelated to their day-to-day
responsibilities. Department Heads need to keep the best interests
of the residents and other associates in mind, and be an active
participant in accomplishing team, community, and company goals.
This is all a part of leadership. Our Department Heads are leaders
in our communities and organization as a whole. We expect our
leaders to lead by example, demonstrate integrity and character,
lead innovation and change, while inspiring and developing
associates throughout the organization.
- High School Diploma/ GED; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Three years of sales and external marketing
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other computer
- Customer service experience.
- Ability to make judgement calls quickly and appropriately, as
well as a patient demeanor with families and prospective
- Outgoing and personable demeanor.
- Able to work weekends and holidays as needed, sharing the
Manager on Duty responsibilities.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions and
- Ability to reach, bend, twist, squat, kneel, push and
- Ability to lift/carry up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to perform repetitive movements including simple
grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
- Frequent standing and walking. Ability to stand frequently (or
long periods of time).
Keywords: Singh Management, Dearborn Heights , Marketing Manager - Senior Living Sales, Sales , Royal Oak, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!